The Clashmas: Clash Royale Season 6 is here
On December 2nd Clash Royale Season 6 starts, and this one is called the Clashmas (obviously due to Christmas being right around the corner). There are a couple of new things included in this update, but the most important is the release of a new healer card. Unlike the actually Heal card (which is useless), the new card is called the Battle Healer and it’s actually quite cool.
This official video below shows the main changes in Clash Royale Season 6:
New card: The Battle Healer
This is a new rare card that has a special healing ability, aside being a sort of a tank. Its ability is that it can heal itself a bit when it is not attacking, but when it attacks it will also heal the troops around it in 4 different pulses of healing. It costs 4 elixir to deploy. As far as damage, it has 179 damage by itself at level 13.
With the launch of Season 6 there’s also a new challenge in place (called “Unlock a boosted battle healer”) which gives several rewards, including the new Battle Healer card and ending with a legendary. You can see it in action here:
Nestled at the base of the Frozen Peak there’s a new arena unleashed and obviously it has a Christmasy look. The new arena is called Clashmas. Has bright Christmas lights everywhere, presents and candy canes on the side, obviously Christmas trees so just enough to put you in the mood of destroying your enemy.
Card level boost
This is a new concept. Usually when a new card is released you get it at the lowest level (i.e. 5/6). Not that enticing to play with it if your tower level is 12/13. To solve this, they’ve introduced a new concept called card level boost. What this does is it will boost a card to your King Level for the duration of the season.
This season the card to be boosted is the Battle Healer. So if you unlock it you’ll have it straight up to your King Level without paying for the upgrades. It’s just for this season, so next season it will revert back to the level you had it at initially. Great concept to test new cards!
Card previews and overtime play changes
These changes are actually introduced just a few days before Season 6 but they’re still quite important. You can preview how a card will play and also see its future upgrade stats.
The most important change is the overtime play. Until now when you went into overtime you had x2 elixir to battle up to 6 minutes. Now, that time is reduced to 5 minutes and the last minute is x3 elixir! Crazy, especially for low elixir decks – beatdown will rule for sure.
It’s not a new season if they don’t introduce some balance changes. I’m glad to see that the witch is back to having splash damage again and the executioner was nerfed by reducing its damage. Arrows sees a positive rework too.
Here’s the list of all balance changes:
- Fires in 3 waves instead of 1 (0.4sec total)
- Damage +23%
- Hitpoints: +5%
- Hit Speed: +4%
- Range: Increased (4 – 5 > 4.5 – 6.5)
- Projectile Radius: +25% (800 -> 1000)
- Damage: -45%
- Added Area Damage to attacks
- Damage: -49%
- Hit Speed: +35% (1.7sec > 1.1sec)
- Hit points: +5%
- ELIXIR GOLEM
- Hit Speed: 2.0 s → 1.3 s (Golem)
- Hit Speed: 1.5 s → 1.3 s (Golemite)
- Hit Speed: 1.0 s → 1.3 s (Blob)
- 3 MUSKETEERS
- Deploy time: 3s->2s
- Stagger time: 0.15s->0.5s
There are new rewards for this season in Pass Royale. The surprising part is that non-paying users also get a free tower skin which is quite unusual, this was only for paid users until now. Aside that free skin, there’s 2 more tower skins available (one in pass royale and another in the shop). Below is a list of all the rewards for Season 6 of Pass Royale:
- Day 1: 10,000 gold
- Day 2: Strikes for pass royale chests (i.e. you can change a card you received)
- Day 3: A gold chest, with at least 8 rare cards and around 120 common cards
- Day 4: Epic trade token
- Day 5: Strikes
- Day 6: A rare chest, with at least 35 rare cards
- Day 7: 3,000 gold
- Day 8: An epic chest, with at least 18 epic cards
- Day 9: Rare trade token
- Day 10: Free tower skin
- Day 11: Strikes for pass royale chests
- Day 12: A gold chest, with at least 8 rare cards and around 120 common cards
- Day 13: A rare chest, with at least 35 rare cards
- Day 14: 3,000 gold
- Day 15: A gold chest, with at least 8 rare cards and around 120 common cards
- Day 16: Strikes
- Day 17: An epic chest, with at least 18 epic cards
- Day 18: 4,000 gold
- Day 19: A gold chest, with at least 8 rare cards and around 120 common cards
- Day 20: Free pig emote
- Day 21: 4,000 gold
- Day 22: Strikes for pass royale chests
- Day 23: An epic chest, with at least 18 epic cards
- Day 24: 4,000 gold
- Day 25: A gold chest, with at least 8 rare cards and around 120 common cards
- Day 26: Strikes for pass royale chests
- Day 27: A gold chest, with at least 8 rare cards and around 120 common cards
- Day 28: 4,000 gold
- Day 29: Common trade token
- Day 30: An epic chest, with at least 18 epic cards
- Day 31: 4,000 gold
- Day 32: A gold chest, with at least 8 rare cards and around 120 common cards
- Day 33: 4,000 gold
- Day 34: Legendary trade token
- Day 35: Legendary chest
You also get 10,000 gold from the bonus bank.
That’s about it, good luck everyone for this season.